- 1 What’s another way of saying at the same time?
- 2 What is another way to say simultaneously?
- 3 What is the same meaning of at the same time?
- 4 How do you use the word simultaneously?
- 5 What is synonym of pristine?
- 6 Do things at the same time?
- 7 What is it called to be in two places at once?
- 8 What is it called when everything happens at once?
- 9 What is a synonym and antonym for simultaneously?
- 10 What is simultaneous time?
- 11 What is the synonym of unison?
- 12 Is it simultaneous or simultaneously?
What’s another way of saying at the same time?
Some common synonyms of simultaneous are coeval, coincident, contemporaneous, contemporary, and synchronous. While all these words mean “existing or occurring at the same time,” simultaneous implies correspondence in a moment of time.
What is another way to say simultaneously?
Find another word for simultaneously. In this page you can discover 13 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for simultaneously, like: at-the-same-time, concurrently, synchronously, all-together, all-at-once, time, as one, instantaneously, accompanied, together and simultaneous.
What is the same meaning of at the same time?
phrase. If two or more things exist, happen, or are true at the same time, they exist, happen, or are true together although they seem to contradict each other. I was afraid of her, but at the same time I really liked her. She was somehow able to look sad and cheerful at the same time.
How do you use the word simultaneously?
at the same instant.
- Two children answered the teacher’s question simultaneously.
- The two guns fired almost simultaneously.
- We struck at several of his units simultaneously.
- The game will be broadcast simultaneously on TV and radio.
- The event will be telecast simultaneously to nearly 150 cities.
What is synonym of pristine?
immaculate, in perfect condition, perfect, in mint condition, as new, unspoiled, spotless, flawless, clean, fresh, new, virgin, pure, unused. unmarked, unblemished, untarnished, untouched, unsullied, undefiled.
Do things at the same time?
simultaneously Add to list Share. Use the adverb simultaneously to describe actions that occur at the same time. It just means that things are happening at the same time.
What is it called to be in two places at once?
Bilocation, or sometimes multilocation, is an alleged psychic or miraculous ability wherein an individual or object is located (or appears to be located) in two distinct places at the same time.
What is it called when everything happens at once?
simultaneous. adjective. happening or done at the same time.
What is a synonym and antonym for simultaneously?
simultaneous. Antonyms: inconcurrent, separate, apart, intermittent, periodic. Synonyms: synchronous, concomitant, concurrent.
What is simultaneous time?
1: existing or occurring at the same time: exactly coincident.
What is the synonym of unison?
In this page you can discover 41 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for unison, like: discord, harmony, together, concordance, consonant, fraternity, league, bonds of amity, unity, opposition and disharmony.
Is it simultaneous or simultaneously?
In most contexts, however, simultaneous usually applies to things or events, whereas people do things simultaneously. Here are some conventional uses of the adjective: In 1964, roughly nine of ten Japanese watched the final match and felt a collective joy in the moment of victory.