- 1 What are some codes for bee swarm simulator?
- 2 How do you get a 7 pronged cog?
- 3 What are the 7 pronged COG codes?
- 4 How do I get a free gifted bee?
- 5 What does Vector Bee Do?
- 6 What does Tadpole Bee do?
- 7 How do you get a wind Bee?
- 8 How do you get digital bee jelly?
- 9 How do you get Microconverters in bee swarm simulator?
- 10 How does Royal Jelly work?
- 11 How do you get a mythical egg?
What are some codes for bee swarm simulator?
Bee Swarm Simulator Codes (Available)
- Banned – Redeem code for Stubborn Bee Jelly and Buff!
- 1MLikes – Redeem code for free stuff!
- WordFactory – Redeem code for free stuff!
- Millie – Redeem code for free stuff!
- Troggles – Redeem code for free stuff!
- Luther – Redeem code for free stuff!
How do you get a 7 pronged cog?
7-Pronged Cog is a special inventory item added in the 11/23/2020 update for the Ready Player Two event. It is used as one of the two ingredients to craft the Strange Goggles. To obtain the cogs, the player will need to redeem seven codes, discovered by various riddles scattered across the map.
What are the 7 pronged COG codes?
- Banned – one stubborn bee jelly and buff.
- 1MLikes – boosts, buffs, and free stuff (you have to join the Bee Swarm Simulator club to use this)
- WordFactory – buff and one 7-pronged cog.
- Millie – buff and one 7-pronged cog.
- Troggles – buff and one 7-pronged cog.
- Luther – buff and one 7-pronged cog.
How do I get a free gifted bee?
Star Treats / Star Jelly / Star Eggs These three options are much more lucrative, though they take more work. Feeding a star treat to a bee will turn it into a Gifted Bee. Similarly, star eggs will hatch into Gifted Bees. Star Jelly will also turn a bee into a Gifted Bee (the bee has to be a non-event bee).
What does Vector Bee Do?
Vector Bee is the only Mythic bee to not share any of its abilities with other bees. It is also the only Mythic Bee to not have a passive ability. Vector Bee is the only bee to have a different skin pattern on each of its sides. Vector Bee and Spicy Bee both emit light when they are gifted.
What does Tadpole Bee do?
Tadpole Bee and Baby Bee are the only bees with the Baby Love ability. This is the only bee that can summon a mob.
How do you get a wind Bee?
To get the Windy Bee from the Shrine, players must first donate a spirit petal to it. After donating a Spirit petal, any Cloud Vial donated gives the player a chance to obtain a Windy Bee Egg. The player’s chance to obtain the Windy Bee Egg depends on how much Favor the player has with the shrine.
How do you get digital bee jelly?
Hack Onett’s account and add Digital Bee as a hive bee and grant yourself the Digital Bee Jelly.
How do you get Microconverters in bee swarm simulator?
Completing some of Black Bear’s Star Jelly quests and Black Bear’s Mythic Egg quests (15 in total). Completing some of Spirit Bear’s quests. Completing 10, 30, 70, 155, 170, 215, and 270 Brown Bear quests will reward an additional 5 micro-converters, and completing 80 will reward an additional 10 micro-converters.
How does Royal Jelly work?
Royal jelly does have antibacterial and antifungal properties, since it’s the gunk developing bees float in until they metamorphose. It’s marketed in many cosmetics as an anti-aging ingredient; queen bees live 40 times longer than worker bees.
How do you get a mythical egg?
Mythic Egg The Mythic Egg is a type of egg that will always hatch into a Mythic bee. The player cannot obtain any other type of bee from this egg besides a Mythic bee. Ways to obtain a Mythic Egg: Purchasing from the Robux Shop for 1200 robux each (limited to 3 eggs per player).