- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
- 1 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 2 How do you congratulate someone with high honors?
- 3 How do you congratulate your brother on his graduation?
- 4 How do you congratulate your daughter?
- 5 What are inspiring words?
- 6 What do you say to a highschool graduate?
- 7 How do you congratulate a student?
- 8 What do you write inside a graduation card?
- 9 How do you write a short congratulations message?
- 10 How do you congratulate your sister on her graduation?
- 11 What do you say in a graduation party speech?
- 12 How do you congratulate your brother on his engagement?
- 13 What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
- 14 What do I write in my daughters graduation card?
- 15 What is another way to say congratulations?
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
How do you congratulate someone with high honors?
When writing the letter, use words that clearly express your congratulations, such as thrilled, excited, occasion, performance, applaud, exceptional, pleased, proud, salute, and success. One way to express your pride in the student’s achievement is “I was proud to hear that you received your school’s highest GPA.
How do you congratulate your brother on his graduation?
“ Dear brother, I am much happy with your success and offer my best wishes for your graduation. You have been an inspiring person for me with your achievements.” “Dearest brother, wishing you happy congratulations for your graduation. I am sure you will earn laurels in the next step of your studies and career.”
How do you congratulate your daughter?
“Congratulations, sweet daughter, on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals, and now, you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embrace life with passion, and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!”
What are inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What do you say to a highschool graduate?
Thank you for being one of those kids. Thank you for staying the course. Thank you for teaching me and for being you. Enjoy your graduation and please allow me to take all the pictures I want.
How do you congratulate a student?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you write inside a graduation card?
Whether they’re earning a diploma, a program certificate, a degree or even a cool new professional title, their hard work deserves some warm, thoughtful words of recognition and encouragement. Maybe you’re experiencing one of those “Class of Everyone!” years where you have a lot of graduation cards to send.
How do you write a short congratulations message?
Congratulations Messages & Wishes
- Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
- Your ambition is so inspiring! Congratulations on your well-deserved success!
How do you congratulate your sister on her graduation?
Hold your head high and be proud of your accomplishment; graduating is no small feat! Congratulations to my wonderful sister, and happy graduation! I just want you to know that I am so, so proud of you! You’ve always been a bright shining light of inspiration, for me and for so many others.
What do you say in a graduation party speech?
Graduation Speech Introductions Examples
- “Thank you [person who introduced you].
- “It’s my honor today to deliver the commencement address for this incredible student body.”
- “It is my pleasure to welcome students, families, and faculty to graduation day at [school’s name].
How do you congratulate your brother on his engagement?
Congratulations on your engagement, brother! May this choice lead you to a life, filled with endless love and happiness… Love you so much, my little brother! You’re a wonderful couple and I’m so happy that my brother has found someone he wants to start a family with.
What do you say to a graduating class of 2020?
Happy graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and facts in life ahead. Congratulations and well done. We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone- Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
What do I write in my daughters graduation card?
What to Write in a Graduation Card
- Congratulate the graduate on all of their hard work.
- Bestow advice or inspiration from your life experiences. What did you wish you knew at their age?
- Use a joke when appropriate.
- Make it personal by sharing one of your favorite memories of them.
- Wish them well and focus on the future.
What is another way to say congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- give a ‘hear-hear’
- good going.
- good wishes.