- 1 What is the meaning of hard work pays off?
- 2 Is it correct to say hard work pays off?
- 3 Who said hard work pays off?
- 4 Will hardwork pay off?
- 5 How do you use hard work to pay off in a sentence?
- 6 What is a another word for hard work?
- 7 How do you use paid off?
- 8 What are the best quotes about life?
- 9 What are the best inspirational quotes?
- 10 Whats the saying about hard work?
- 11 Does hard work guarantee success?
- 12 Does hard work really matter?
- 13 Does studying hard pay off?
What is the meaning of hard work pays off?
If something you have done pays off, it is successful: All her hard work paid off in the end, and she finally passed the exam. Succeeding, achieving and fulfilling. A game. accomplish.
Is it correct to say hard work pays off?
Your hard work is paying off. If all or most of the positive results are believed to have already occurred in the recent past, you would use the present perfect: Your hard work has paid off. When you see a sentence that says, “X is paid off,” the verb “pay off” is being used as a transitive verb in the passive.
Who said hard work pays off?
Dustin Lynch Quotes Hard work always pays off, whatever you do.
Will hardwork pay off?
The honest truth is that hard work doesn’t always pay off. Projects, businesses, and games don’t always work out the way you want them to. That’s just the way the world works. For example, you might pour thousands of hours into a new business venture but there’s a good chance your product or service ends up flopping.
How do you use hard work to pay off in a sentence?
Sometimes we overpassed, we overdid things, but our hard work paid off later. His hard work paid off when the antiques company sold him its entire collection of glass. We had worked so hard on team matches and winning really made us feel that the hard work paid off.
What is a another word for hard work?
In this page you can discover 9 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for hardworking, like: diligent, assiduous, dedicated, industrious, sedulous, persevering, conscientious, untiring and tireless.
How do you use paid off?
Paid off sentence example
- I almost have the ranch paid off.
- Bordeaux had been leading the horse along the ravine to spare its hooves, but it had been a risk that hadn’t paid off.
- Jade and Sasha would soon be out of his way, and his gamble on the hidden honor of Rhyn had paid off.
- I took a chance, and it paid off.
What are the best quotes about life?
Famous Quotes About Life
- You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. –
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count.
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. –
What are the best inspirational quotes?
100 Inspirational Quotes
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
- “Nothing is impossible.
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
- “The bad news is time flies.
- “Life has got all those twists and turns.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
Whats the saying about hard work?
” A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” “Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard.”
Does hard work guarantee success?
It’s hard to be a success without working hard–but it doesn’t guarantee anything, especially in this economy. For a country that values hard work so highly, we really don’t seem to have a common definition of it. Americans work longer hours and are more productive than any other country on the planet.
Does hard work really matter?
Hard work is the only key to achieving it; it teaches us discipline, dedication and determination. Hard work is definitely more important because it is only through hard work that we can achieve the goals of our life. Smart work, on the other hand, often leads to shortcuts and procrastination.
Does studying hard pay off?
(Reuters Health) – High school students who are responsible and have solid reading and writing skills may be more likely to succeed in college and go on to snag a high-paying, prestigious job than their classmates who slack off, a new study confirms.