Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
- 1 How do I permanently delete my instagram account?
- 2 How do you delete an Instagram account on a phone?
- 3 How do I delete an Instagram account i dont have access to?
- 4 Can I delete multiple Instagram accounts?
- 5 How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
- 6 How do you delete your Instagram account?
- 7 How do you delete your Instagram account on Android?
- 8 Will my Instagram account be deleted if I don’t use it?
- 9 How do I get Instagram to delete an inactive 2020 account?
- 10 Can you email Instagram to delete an old account?
How do I permanently delete my instagram account?
How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Click or tap Delete [username].
How do you delete an Instagram account on a phone?
How to Remove Instagram Account From App
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Security’
- Click ‘Saved login information’
- Turn OFF ‘Saved login information’ (and choose ‘Remove’ on additional popup)
- Go to ‘Settings’, scroll down and select ‘Log Out’ (then click ‘Log Out’ twice more on the following 2 popups)
How do I delete an Instagram account i dont have access to?
Go to the “Delete Your Account Page ” Select one of the options from the drop down menu next to the query “Why are you deleting your account.” You have to select one. Once you have selected a reason, a “Permanently Delete My Account” tab will appear. Select it and successfully delete your account.
Can I delete multiple Instagram accounts?
If you previously set up a single login for multiple Instagram accounts, you can remove any of these accounts at any time.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
How do I delete my Instagram account on my iPhone or Android device?
- Start the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the Profile icon.
- Go to the Profile page and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Help Center and tap Basics.
- Hit Getting Started and then scroll through the options until you find Delete Your Account.
How do you delete your Instagram account?
Go to the Instagram Settings menu and log out from both accounts. From the Instagram home, you will see both the accounts ready-to-go with a single tap. Tap the small Edit button at the bottom. Tap the x mark beside the account that you want to remove.
How do you delete your Instagram account on Android?
Click on the profile button in the top-right corner. Next to your profile picture and user name, select “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and select the “Temporarily disable my account” link. Select a reason why you are disabling your account.
Will my Instagram account be deleted if I don’t use it?
Yes, in general, Instagram has set rules that will delete any inactive user account after a while. Different rules consider for this issue, will result in the deletion after being inactive.
How do I get Instagram to delete an inactive 2020 account?
How to request Instagram to delete an inactive account? If you want to contact Instagram, the only way is sending ticket within the Instagram app. If you have no access to your Instagram account on app, you can use someone else Instagram account to report any problems.
Can you email Instagram to delete an old account?
Normally, to delete your Instagram account you’d need to be logged in first. Instagram can send a message to the email account you used to create your account in the first place (assuming it’s not connected to your Facebook profile).