- 1 What are your leisure activities?
- 2 What is your favorite leisure activity?
- 3 What do you enjoy doing in your leisure time?
- 4 How can I talk about my hobbies?
- 5 What do you talk about in your free time?
- 6 What is your leisure as a student?
- 7 What are the best leisure activities?
- 8 How do I spend my leisure?
- 9 What are your favorite activities?
- 10 What are your free time activities?
- 11 How do you spend your leisure time answer?
- 12 How you spend your free time?
- 13 What are things I enjoy doing?
- 14 What are your hobbies?
What are your leisure activities?
Examples of leisure activities are bicycling, bowling, curling, horseback riding, golfing, hiking/walking, skating, skiing and swimming. However, not all leisure activities are sportive. Some people would rather spend their free time painting, drawing, reading, listening to music or meditating.
What is your favorite leisure activity?
My Favorite Leisure Activities My favorite leisure activities are reading books, meeting friends and playing indoor sports. Another way to utilize my spare time is to play indoor sports. I normally play basketball and volleyball.
What do you enjoy doing in your leisure time?
In my free time I enjoy socializing. Going out for a cup of coffee or for some healthy snack, meeting friends. My work is a sort of a lonely ride, and when I am not working I try to make up for the time I spend alone. But it’s not only about drinking or having fun.
How can I talk about my hobbies?
How to Answer “What are Your Hobbies?”
- Tell your hobbies with passion!
- Hobbies can be the key to your personality.
- Keep your explanation short and crisp.
- Connect your hobbies with your job.
- Explain how your hobbies make you a better person.
- Don’t mention anything political or controversial.
- Never say you have no hobbies.
What do you talk about in your free time?
Here are ten expressions and idioms that will help you explain what you do in your free time in English just like an native speaker.
- Hang out at the mall.
- Catch some rays.
- Enjoy a cup of joe.
- Go window-shopping.
- Shoot some hoops.
- Chow down at a fast-food joint.
- Paint the town red!
- Catch a flick.
What is your leisure as a student?
Today it can be defined as “ free time ”—the time left after caring for the needs of existence, such as eating and sleeping, and after performing duties, such as work, education, and chores. This leftover time can be used as each individual chooses. Today people spend their leisure involved in various activities.
What are the best leisure activities?
15 Recreational Activities to Keep You Fresh, Inspired & Creative
- Cycling the streets and valley.
- Adventure sports – kayaking, boating, hiking, skiing, etc.
- Early morning walks.
- Listening to music / watching movies.
- Visiting amusement parks.
- Fishing and sitting by a beautiful lake.
How do I spend my leisure?
I spend my leisure time by reading story books, gardening and collecting stamps. Reading story books is my favourite leisure time activity. I have a lot of story books and other books too. The set of books of magical craft fairies is my favourite book series.
What are your favorite activities?
What are some favorite activities?
- Playing video games. 474 votes.
- Listen to music. 359 votes.
- Netflix. 335 votes.
- Hang out with friends. 293 votes.
- Having a few cold drinks. 269 votes.
- Watching a movie. 261 votes.
- Hang out with family. 249 votes.
- Reading a book. 196 votes.
What are your free time activities?
Choose any of the following activities and make the most out of your free time!
- Read a good novel, or a self-development book.
- Write/Blog/Live Tweet.
- Learn a new language.
- Take a course.
- Sharpen your brain and memory.
- Star-gazing and astronomy.
How do you spend your leisure time answer?
How to answer “What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?”
- Volunteering. If you have any experience volunteering this is the time to mention it – especially if it aligns with the companies own CSR efforts.
- Team activities.
- Keeping fit.
- Socialising with friends & family.
- Don’t overshare.
- Don’t lie.
How you spend your free time?
When you have some free time, try activities to help you relax, get some exercise, have fun, or learn something new! You might read a book or watch a movie, relax with a bath, or go on a hike. There are plenty of other things you could try too, like yoga, learning a language, or trying a new recipe.
What are things I enjoy doing?
20 Things You Enjoy Doing
- Going the the library and bookstores.
- Singing and listening to music.
What are your hobbies?
Some common extracurricular activities to mention during an interview include:
- Volunteering, community service or charity work.
- Sports such as competing on a team or in a league, hiking or other exercise.
- Creative arts, including writing, music, painting and crafts.
- Cooking or gardening.