- 1 Is it worth visiting Kuala Lumpur?
- 2 What is Kuala Lumpur best known for?
- 3 How can I spend my day in KL?
- 4 How can I spend 3 days in Kuala Lumpur?
- 5 Can you wear shorts in Kuala Lumpur?
- 6 Do they speak English in Kuala Lumpur?
- 7 Is Kuala Lumpur expensive?
- 8 Is Kuala Lumpur safe for females?
- 9 What locals do in Kuala Lumpur?
- 10 How much spending money do I need per day in Kuala Lumpur?
- 11 Where can I drive around in KL?
- 12 Is Malaysia expensive for tourists?
- 13 What is the best month to visit Kuala Lumpur?
- 14 Is 2 days enough in Kuala Lumpur?
Is it worth visiting Kuala Lumpur?
The capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a must-visit destination. It is an eclectic and gorgeous hub of culture and class, a true gem of Southeast Asia. KL is also one of Malaysia’s major business centers, bringing people together – so here’s why it’s worth a trip.
What is Kuala Lumpur best known for?
Kuala Lumpur’s most recognizable landmark is its twin towers, built of reinforced concrete, steel, and glass. Once the tallest towers in the world, the twin skyscrapers remain the tallest twin buildings in the world.
How can I spend my day in KL?
What to Do in Kuala Lumpur in a Day
- Kuala Lumpur Day Tour.
- Thean Hou Temple (Temple of the Goddess of Heaven)
- Little India Brickfields.
- Merdeka Square (Independence Square) and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
- National Palace (Istana Negara)
- The National Monument.
- Batu Caves – Hindu Temple Caves.
How can I spend 3 days in Kuala Lumpur?
15 fun things to do in Kuala Lumpur in 3 days
- Climb the Petronas Twin Towers.
- Stroll around the KLCC Park.
- Visit Kuala Lumpur’s Chinatown.
- Visit the Sri Mahamariamman Temple.
- Enter the Batu Caves.
- Go to the Merdeka Square.
- Climb the KL Tower.
- Walk in the KL tower forest Eco Park.
Can you wear shorts in Kuala Lumpur?
While it is preferable to wear pants in Kuala Lumpur, it is fine to wear skirts and shorts. Just don’t wear “short shorts” or mini skirts. Mid-thigh shorts and skirts are generally sufficient. If the weather is particularly warm, don’t worry about torturing yourself by wearing pants.
Do they speak English in Kuala Lumpur?
Languages spoken in Kuala Lumpur The official language of the country is Malay, the lingua franca of the many races that reside here. You’ll also hear Cantonese and Mandarin, Hindi and Tamil, even a smattering of European languages in the expat areas. However, you can easily get around KL on just English.
Is Kuala Lumpur expensive?
A vacation to Kuala Lumpur for one week usually costs around RM1,524 for one person. So, a trip to Kuala Lumpur for two people costs around RM3,048 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs RM6,097 in Kuala Lumpur.
Is Kuala Lumpur safe for females?
Malaysia/ Kuala Lumpur is a generally safe place for women traveling alone. However, do practise common sense like you would do at home and understand that Malaysia is a country with majority of Muslims. Here are some tips for ladies travelling alone: 1.
What locals do in Kuala Lumpur?
7 Non-Touristy Things to do in Kuala Lumpur as Recommended by a
- View the KL city skyline from Bukit Ampang lookout point.
- Eat everything in sight at the longest pasar malam in the country.
- Go on a cafe-hopping excursion at these unique coffee hubs.
- Spend the morning at Desa Park City dog park.
How much spending money do I need per day in Kuala Lumpur?
Setting Your Daily Budget in Kuala Lumpur On a daily average, a budget traveler can spend within the range of $13.00 to $30.00 USD (53 to 122 MYR) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The costs include accommodation, food, local transportation, souvenirs, entertainment, and alcohol.
Where can I drive around in KL?
Sasaran Sky Mirror. Bukit Melawati (great for monkey watching and sunsets!) Kampung Kuantan Firefly Park. Kuala Selangor Nature Park.
Is Malaysia expensive for tourists?
Travel costs for Malaysia. A holiday trip to Malaysia is generally not expensive; most of the costs derive from the return-flight plus accommodation. Hotels are relatively cheap, but considering the fact that most tourists stay in Malaysia for 2 to 3 weeks the eventual costs may turn out fairly high.
What is the best month to visit Kuala Lumpur?
Located in proximity to the equator, the weather remains hot, and it rains almost throughout the year in Kuala Lumpur; however, May to July remains the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur as the area remains relatively dry during these months, the skies are bluer than ever!
Is 2 days enough in Kuala Lumpur?
By far Kuala Lumpur Itinerary For 2 Days is not enough but it’s a start for this amazing city visited by millions of tourists each year. An estimated 11 million tourists visit Kuala Lumpur each year and there are a million good reasons for that.