- 1 How do you get the silver play button on YouTube?
- 2 What is the use of YouTube silver button?
- 3 Is YouTube Play button real silver?
- 4 How much is a YouTube silver play button?
- 5 Do YouTubers get paid monthly?
- 6 How do YouTubers get money?
- 7 Who is richest YouTuber in world?
- 8 How long does it take to get silver play button?
- 9 How much money do you get from 1 million YouTube views?
- 10 How much does 1000 views on YouTube pay India?
- 11 How much YouTube pay for 1m subscribers in India?
- 12 How much money do you get for 100K subscribers on YouTube?
- 13 How many subscribers do you need to make money on YouTube?
- 14 Who got diamond play button in India?
Pass a specific subscriber milestone:
- Silver: When you reach 100,000 subscribers.
- Gold: When you reach 1,000,000 subscribers.
- Diamond: When you reach 10,000,000 subscribers.
- Red Diamond: When you reach 100,000,000 subscribers.
The “Silver Play Button” award is conveyed by YouTube to partner channels achieving 100,000 subscribers, and SCB is Thailand’s first financial institution to surpass that number.
It is made of silver-plated metal inset with a large piece of colorless crystal in the shape of a play button triangle. When introduced during VidCon 2015, 35 channels qualified for the award. As of November 8, 2021, there are 968 channels that have 10 million subscribers or more.
At the moment there are five different Play Button tiers that you can get: The Silver Play Button at 100,000 (100 thousand) Subscribers, made out of 92% nickel, 5% carbon and 2.5% zinc, with traces of other metals. The Golden Play Button at 1 million Subscribers, made out of gold-plated brass.
Do YouTubers get paid monthly?
YouTubers are paid out monthly and either receive a check by mail or direct deposit. To start earning money from YouTube, creators must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for YouTube’s Partner Program.
How do YouTubers get money?
The money is made through advertisements. There are two types: CPM (cost per thousand views) and CPC (cost per click). If it’s a CPC advertisement, then you get paid based on how many viewers click on the ads surrounding your video. Per view, advertisers on average pay $.
Who is richest YouTuber in world?
Top 10 richest YouTubers in India and how much they earn in
- Carry Minati has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Amit Bhadana has net worth of USD 6.3 million.
- Bhuvan Bam has net worth of USD 3 million.
- Ashish Chanchlani has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Gaurav Chaudhary has net worth of USD 45 million.
YouTubers should receive their silver play button within 6 weeks of reaching 100,000 subscribers. Upon reaching the subscriber milestone YouTube will provide a play button redemption code to the creator via their creator dashboard. From there, the creator just needs to redeem the code and wait for shipping.
How much money do you get from 1 million YouTube views?
How Much Money does 1 Million YouTube Views Make? The average amount YouTubers make per 1 million views usually falls between $2,000 and $4,000. However, the pay rate varies dramatically depending on engagement, type of content, and other revenue streams.
How much does 1000 views on YouTube pay India?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings: Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
How much YouTube pay for 1m subscribers in India?
But if YouTuber has 1 million subscribers. So he must have earned about 1 lakh rupees every month.
How much money do you get for 100K subscribers on YouTube?
Money YouTubers make with 100K Subscribers So the average YouTuber with 100k subscribers can make $12,000 or more per sponsored video. Factors like engagement, type of content, and other revenue streams may also impact your income.
How many subscribers do you need to make money on YouTube?
To start earning money directly from YouTube, creators must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for YouTube’s Partner Program, which allows creators to start monetizing their channels through ads, subscriptions, and channel memberships.
As a reward, YouTube has awarded with diamond play button. Tamil Nadu-based Village Cooking Channel on YouTube created history by becoming the first channel from South India to reach 10 million subscriptions, winning a diamond play button from the social media giant.