What book topped a poll in 2016?
The classic novel Sunset Song, by Lewis Grassic Gibbon, is Scotland’s Favourite Book. BBC Scotland conducted a public vote throughout most of August 2016 in partnership with The Scottish Book Trust and The Scottish Library and Information Council.
What was Amazon’s best-selling book of 2016?
Amazon ranked its best-selling books of 2016. ” Harry Potter and the Cursed Child ” tops the list, followed by the acclaimed memoir “When Breath Becomes Air.”
What is the hottest book right now?
So Hot Right Now Books
- Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
- Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
- Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
- Room (Kindle Edition)
What are the top 10 books right now?
- The Stranger in the Lifeboat by Mitch Albom.
- The Judge’s List by John Grisham.
- Game On by Janet Evanovich.
- Better off Dead by Lee Child; Andrew Child.
- The Wish by Nicholas Sparks.
- The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles.
- Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr.
- State of Terror by Louise Penny; Hillary Rodham Clinton.
What are the top 5 most read books in the world?
We’ve got a list of the most read books in the world of all time.
- The Holy Bible.
- The Holy Quran.
- The Harry Potter Series: J.K. Rowling.
- The Quotations From Chairman Mao Tse Tung.
- The Lord of the Rings.
- The Alchemist.
- The Diary of Anne Frank: Anne Frank.
- The Twilight SagA: Stephenie Meyer.