- 1 How many classes are there in Tree of savior?
- 2 How does Tree of savior class system work?
- 3 How do you get class points in Tree of savior?
- 4 How do you change base class in tree of savior?
- 5 What is the max level in Tree of savior?
- 6 How do you reset skill points in Tree of savior?
- 7 How can I change my class?
- 8 How do you get more attribute points in Tree of savior?
- 9 How do I get attribute points?
- 10 How do you get costumes in Tree of savior?
- 11 How do you change jobs in Tree of savior?
How many classes are there in Tree of savior?
Even though there are only 5 Base Classes to choose from when creating a new character, each one can upgrade to several Advanced Classes after Level 15, and even unlock a Hidden Class through a unique quest (or buy for in-game currency / real money)!
How does Tree of savior class system work?
Essentially you build your character in Tree of Savior by mix and matching classes within your primary job. You can use any skills you’ve put points into no matter your character’s current class.
How do you get class points in Tree of savior?
Players can earn up to 1,000 points per week and save up to 3,000 points in total by completing various tasks in-game. These points can be consumed for a single Class Change, which costs 1,000 points. Upon Class Change, the players’ class attribute points are reset to be spent again on the new class of choice.
How do you change base class in tree of savior?
Class Tree Change for All Players – One-time Class Tree Change + one-time return to original class tree (total of 2 changes per character). – Typing /classtreechange in the chat displays the remaining days available for Class Tree Change.
What is the max level in Tree of savior?
1. Max Level expanded to 450.
How do you reset skill points in Tree of savior?
Find the Reset Helper NPCs in the cities and talk to them. You can choose one of two: receive up to 3,000 Class Change Points or a set of Attribute and Skill Reset Potions (1 of each, 14 Days).
How can I change my class?
How to Get Class Change Items?
- Duran needs to defeat Gold Knight Loki.
- Kevin must beat Beastman King.
- Hawkeye must take down Mimic Queen.
- Angela should beat Angela the Boss.
How do you get more attribute points in Tree of savior?
– You can also obtain attribute points by purchasing Attribute Points Boxes. – You can also drag attributes to the quick slot to turn the attribute on and off on the fly.
How do I get attribute points?
You earn Attribute Points as you level up your character doing things like completing missions and other activities around Night City. You’ll get experience points (XP), and every third level with come with an Attribute Point.
How do you get costumes in Tree of savior?
Costumes can also be obtained through special edition cubes and sales, others will be available for full time at the Beauty Shop in Klaipeda. It is important to know that certain costumes are limited to specific class trees, this is common for costume lines as it comes with special variations for each one of them.
How do you change jobs in Tree of savior?
How to Participate
- Visit and talk to the Class Tree Change Support NPC in Klaipeda and choose a class tree that you want to change into.
- You can also interact with the Class Tree Change Support NPC after your class tree change to return your character to its original class tree.