Delete a page in Word
- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
- 1 How do I delete a page in Word that won’t delete?
- 2 Why can’t I delete a page in a Word document?
- 3 How do I delete a blank page in Word 2021?
- 4 How do you remove a page break?
- 5 How do I delete a blank page at the end of a Word document Mac?
- 6 How do you delete a page on Word Mac?
- 7 How do I remove blank spaces in Word?
- 8 How do I remove a blank page from labels in Word?
- 9 How do I delete a double page in Word?
- 10 How do I select a page in Word?
How do I delete a page in Word that won’t delete?
Basic solutions. The most basic solution: go to your unwanted blank page, click as close to the bottom of the page as you can get, and press your backspace key until the page is removed.
Why can’t I delete a page in a Word document?
How to delete a page in Microsoft Word, even if you can’t delete any text from it. To delete a page in Microsoft Word, you’ll need to delete all of the text on the page. If you have a page with no text that won’t go away, make sure there aren’t any invisible formatting marks on it.
How do I delete a blank page in Word 2021?
Simplest Way to Delete Blank Pages in Word The simplest way to delete a page in Word involves cursor placement and the delete button. For Windows, place your cursor at the very end of the document, after any full stops or pictures, and press the “Delete” key until the blank page(s) disappear.
How do you remove a page break?
On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click Show/Hide to show all formatting marks including page breaks. Double-click the page break to select it, then press Delete. Click Show/Hide again to hide the remaining formatting marks in the document.
How do I delete a blank page at the end of a Word document Mac?
To delete the extra blank page at the end of a Word document on a Mac computer, open your file on Microsoft Word and go to its last page. Then press ⌘ + 8 and select the paragraph marker there. Finally, press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.
How do you delete a page on Word Mac?
Delete a Page
- Go to the page you want to remove.
- On the View menu, click Publishing Layout.
- On the Layout tab of the Ribbon, under Pages, click Remove.
How do I remove blank spaces in Word?
Make sure the cursor is placed ahead of any text. Hit the backspace on the keyboard to remove the single space. If multiple unwanted spaces are present, continue pressing the backspace key until everything unwanted is removed. Keep in mind that each space removed will influence the formatting down the document.
How do I remove a blank page from labels in Word?
Click the Page Layout tool. Choose Page Layout > Delete Blank Pages. The Delete Blank Pages dialog box appears. Select the blank pages to be deleted.
How do I delete a double page in Word?
- Open a Word document.
- On the View tab, in the Document Views group, click Full Screen Reading. Tip using the keyboard: Press ALT+W, and then press F.
- click View Options, select Show one page.
- Press and hold CTRL while you rotate the Wheel button to Zoom In or Out.
How do I select a page in Word?
Method 1: Left-lick on the beginning of the page and drag the cursor to the end of the page to select the current page. Method 2: Click on the beginning of the first character in the current page. Then hold Shift key, and click on the end of the content in the current page.