If you say your hometown is modern, then describe how it is modern. Tell me about the high-rise buildings and the city skyline. If your hometown is famous, tell me why it is famous. This is what you need to do when talking about the town or city where you grew up.
- 1 How can I discuss hometown in ielts?
- 2 How do you write a hometown paragraph?
- 3 What do you like the most about your hometown?
- 4 How do you talk about your city?
- 5 Do you like your hometown answer?
- 6 What is hometown example?
- 7 Why do I love my hometown?
- 8 How do you ask someone’s hometown?
- 9 What can I write about my hometown?
- 10 How can I write about my village?
- 11 What is hometown mean?
- 12 How important is your hometown to you?
- 13 Why do I like the place I live?
- 14 Why do you like to live in city?
How can I discuss hometown in ielts?
Words to describe the city:
- Cosmopolitan: including people from many different countries.
- Urban: in, relating to, or characteristic of a city.
- Bustling: (of a place) full of activity.
- Lively: full of life and energy; active and outgoing.
- Hectic: very busy and fast.
- Vibrant: full of energy, color, and life.
How do you write a hometown paragraph?
“ I love my hometown as I love my home and I like to stay in the town streets as I stay in the rooms of my house.” Everyone loves his hometown or city dearly. It is like loving the home or the place where one passes one’s life. My town is close to a canal that flows out of the river some eight kilometers away.
What do you like the most about your hometown?
What do you love most about your town?
- Your house.
- All your favorite food.
- Your family.
- Your home friends.
- Your favorite places.
- You never get lost. You NEVER have to use a GPS when you’re home.
- You can’t go anywhere without seeing someone you know.
- Your hometown diner.
How do you talk about your city?
If you say your hometown is modern, then describe how it is modern. Tell me about the high-rise buildings and the city skyline. If your hometown is famous, tell me why it is famous.
Do you like your hometown answer?
Yes, I do like my hometown! I like the hospitality of people in my hometown. Also, everyone was willing to give others a hand when they needed help.
What is hometown example?
An individual’s place of birth, childhood home, or place of main residence. The definition of hometown is the place where you grew up or have lived for a long time. The town where someone lived during elementary and primary school is an example of hometown.
Why do I love my hometown?
In your hometown, you always know exactly where you’re going. At home, you know every side street, every shortcut, and every cut through to get exactly where you’re going, no GPS necessary. For me, I just love the feeling of going home and knowing exactly where everything I need is and how to get there.
How do you ask someone’s hometown?
Asking about someone’s hometown
- What is your hometown?
- Where is your hometown?
- What is the name of your hometown?
What can I write about my hometown?
You can write about the qualities of your hometown such as how it is famous, about its modernity, how it is beautiful, what is its population, great monuments in your hometown, famous people born in your hometown, etc.
How can I write about my village?
My Village Essay- My village is a place that I like to visit in my holidays or whenever I feel tired and want to relax. A village is a place that is far away from the pollution and noise of the city. Also, you feel a connection with the soil in a village.
What is hometown mean?
: the city or town where one was born or grew up also: the place of one’s principal residence.
How important is your hometown to you?
They say that home is where the heart is, and for most people, their hometowns are an important and integral part of their very persona. Whether they stir fond memories or sad ones, and whether you plan to return someday or not, your hometown played an important role in helping you become the person you are today.
Why do I like the place I live?
my place has good transport, water and electricity facility. my place also has many shopping malls and Multiplex for entertainment purpose. All the above qualities of my place make it best and I feel very much proud to have my home in the centre of of this beautiful place.
Why do you like to live in city?
In the city there is a large access to education an there is easier to find good and ineresting job. Moreover there is a good selection of cinemas, galeries, theaters or restaurants, where people can spand their free time. There is always something interesting and it is impossible to be bored.