List of The Witcher 3 PC Console Command Codes
|setlevel(#)||Sets your player levelex:setlevel(15)|
|addexp(#)||Adds specified amount of experience points ex: addexp(25000)|
|learnskill(skill) List of Skill Codes||Learns specified skill ex: learnskill(sword_s3) Re-entering command will increase skill level.|
- 1 How do I use console commands in Witcher 3?
- 2 How do I enable console commands?
- 3 How do you cheat money in Witcher 3?
- 4 What is max level in Witcher 3?
- 5 Is The Witcher 3 bigger than Skyrim?
- 6 Who is Geralt’s true love?
- 7 How do I open the console?
- 8 What is a console command?
- 9 Can you fly in Witcher 3?
How do I use console commands in Witcher 3?
Enabling the console is quick and easy by following the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to your game folder located under:
- Make a copy the general.
- Open your original general.ini file with a text editor.
- Locate the line right below:
- Save the file by pressing CTRL+S.
- Now the console will be enabled.
How do I enable console commands?
To open the console, you first need to enable it through the settings menu. You can do this by clicking Options in the top right corner of the screen from the main menu, selecting Game Settings, and choosing Enable Developer Console. Set it to “yes.”
How do you cheat money in Witcher 3?
It works like this:
- Step 1: Go to the merchant at Hierarch Square in Novigrad.
- Step 2: Go to the armorer right next to the merchant.
- Step 3: Sell the pearls to the armorer until he runs out of money.
- Step 4: Meditate for 5 days and the armorer will have roughly 1000 coins again.
- Step 5: Repeat.
What is max level in Witcher 3?
If you’re playing the base game of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the level cap is 70. However, there’s a good chance you’re playing the complete version with the Blood & Wine expansion pack installed. In that case you’ll find the level cap increased to 100.
Is The Witcher 3 bigger than Skyrim?
World Size According to CD Projekt Red, Witcher 3 is more than 35 times the size of Witcher 2. Skyrim’s game world, for example, is only around 39 square kilometers, making Witcher 3’s world roughly 3.5 times larger than that of Bethesda’s open-world epic.
Who is Geralt’s true love?
Right-click the Start button, or press the Windows Logo + X key combination on the keyboard and, from the list, click to select Command Prompt (Admin). NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
How do I open the console?
Here are a couple of ways to open the developer console:
- Right-click any page element and select Inspect Element. Click the Console tab.
- Using a keyboard shortcut, open Developer Tools and bring focus to the console. Windows: Ctrl + Shift + J. Mac: Cmd + Opt +J.
What is a console command?
Console Commands are a debugging tool available to PC players, adding a wide range of functionality to the game. Output from commands that exceed the console window area can be navigated using the Page Up and Page Down keys.
Can you fly in Witcher 3?
Thanks to another mod, we now can fly in The Witcher 3: r/witcher.