- 1 Which deck is best in Hearthstone?
- 2 What is the Hearthstone meta?
- 3 What are tiers in Hearthstone?
- 4 What class is best in Hearthstone?
- 5 What deck beat Paladin?
- 6 Is Hearthstone pay to win?
- 7 What deck has the highest win rate in Hearthstone?
- 8 Which is the best free deck to choose in Hearthstone?
- 9 What is a Tier 1 deck?
- 10 Is HSReplay Net Safe?
- 11 What is a tavern pass?
- 12 Is Warlock a good class Hearthstone?
- 13 Who is the strongest hero in Hearthstone?
- 14 What is the rarest card Hearthstone?
Which deck is best in Hearthstone?
Hearthstone Top Decks
- 12-1 Rogue – slimboo – Duels Stormwind.
- Combo Druid – #38 Legend (Runaways13) – Classic.
- Midrange Paladin – #83 Legend (SENA) – Classic.
- Zoo Warlock – #42 Legend (Affie) – Classic.
- Miracle Rogue – #404 Legend (Fuesch) – Classic.
- Control Priest – #241 Legend (egraz) – Classic.
What is the Hearthstone meta?
The metagame or meta describes the trends of deck and class choices currently seen in Hearthstone. The meta is primarily of interest to players seeking to anticipate the choices of their opponents.
What are tiers in Hearthstone?
The tiers are based on win rate data gathered through the Hearthstone deck tracker offered by HSReplay, as well as additional information provided by sources like Vicious Syndicate and the competitive Hearthstone subreddit. The lower the tier number, the better the deck. That means tier one features the best decks.
What class is best in Hearthstone?
[Top 5] Hearthstone Best Classes (Strongest)
- Priest. The Priest class got reworked alongside the release of Demon Hunter.
- Rogue. Rogue is known as the tempo class.
- Demon Hunter.
What deck beat Paladin?
Druid is the only big deck that seems to have an edge over Ramp Paladin, OTK decks tend to die to aggro although ETC OTK Warrior looks promising, and aggro decks have to be really fast to succeed against Ramp Paladin with Token Druid and Aggro Rogue leading the way.
Is Hearthstone pay to win?
From six to seven wins and onward, you’ll start to profit from your investment which will help you grow your collection without spending any cash since you’ll be earning cards, packs, and gold. To sum it up, Hearthstone is a pay-to-win game only if you’re a competitive player who can’t wait to unlock all the cards.
What deck has the highest win rate in Hearthstone?
- Mech Paladin.
- Face Hunter.
- Token Druid.
- Embiggen Druid.
- Highlander Hunter.
Which is the best free deck to choose in Hearthstone?
Best Free Decks for Returning Players
- We love the Rogue, Shaman, and Warrior lists.
- Druid, Mage, Rogue, and Shaman decks have the most non-Core set legendaries for the best rarity value.
- The Demon Hunter deck has plenty of cards from the previous expansion – great value for a returning player!
What is a Tier 1 deck?
Tier 1 is a deck you are absolutely going to see at a competitive event. Tier 2 is a deck you might see at a competitive event. Tier 3 is one that is rare, but still pops up.
Is HSReplay Net Safe?
HSReplay.net never gains access to your email, password or anything other than your Battletag. It’s completely secure!
What is a tavern pass?
The big change last November was the switch from getting gold from playing to getting experience, which then converts to gold as you “level up”. The Tavern Pass gives you extra experience, and also gives you cosmetic rewards. It expires when a new expansion comes out, after which you need to buy it again.
Is Warlock a good class Hearthstone?
Warlock is a great choice for new players because its class cards are highly transferable. It is a pillar of innovation because it can support virtually every play style. It is a wonderful tournament choice because it has few bad match-ups. For this and more, it is my absolute favorite class in Hearthstone.
Who is the strongest hero in Hearthstone?
Medivh is by far the strongest in Hearthstone.
What is the rarest card Hearthstone?
Rarest Cards in Hearthstone list.
- Old Murk Eye (Gold) – Requires All Golden murlocs (3 Golden Rares, 1 Golden epic, Lv 51 priest,Lv 53 Paladin, Lv 53 Warlock and a Lv 53 rogue) (Uncraftable)
- Elite Tauren Chieftain (Gold) – Blizzcon 2013 Only. (