Here are the instructions.
- Log into your Facebook profile.
- Go to Settings and click on Notifications in the left panel.
- Now click on Desktop and Mobile and take a look in the Desktop section.
- If you see the text “Notifications are enabled on this device” next to the Chrome icon, click on Turn off.
How do I disable Facebook notifications on Chrome?
To disable Facebook notifications in Chrome, follow these steps:
- Launch Chrome.
- Click on 3-dots > Settings.
- Select Privacy and Security.
- Click on Site Settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Locate facebook.com.
- Opt to Block its notifications.
How do I turn on notifications for Facebook on Chrome?
Go to Chrome > Settings > Site Settings. Select ‘ Notifications ‘ Under ‘Allowed’ section tap ‘Facebook’ Under ‘Permissions’ tap ‘Notifications’
How do I stop Facebook notifications on my computer?
How to turn off Facebook notifications on desktop
- In Facebook, go to ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Notifications’
- Edit Facebook notification based on device.
- Click the ‘Turn Off’ button next to the notification type you want to turn off.
How do I turn Facebook notifications off?
If you want to turn it off here’s how to do it:
- Open your Facebook app, tap ‘menu’ and tap into the Facebook settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list, under ‘Advanced Notification Settings’ you should see an option to uncheck ‘Ongoing notifications’
- Uncheck and that should stop the ongoing notifications.
How do I turn off Chrome notifications?
Allow or block notifications from all sites
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site Settings. Notifications.
- At the top, turn the setting on or off.
Why can’t I remove notifications on Facebook?
You can delete notifications on your Facebook account’s Notifications tab from either the desktop or mobile versions of Facebook. From the Notifications tab, click or tap the three dots next to a notification, and then click or tap “Remove this notification” to delete it.