- 1 What is the hardest word to pronounce in the world?
- 2 What is this word studied?
- 3 What do you mean by study?
- 4 How do you pronounce English words online?
- 5 How do you say science in French?
- 6 How do you say education in different languages?
- 7 How do you say study in different languages?
- 8 What are the 10 most mispronounced words?
- 9 What word takes 3 hours to say?
- 10 What is the hardest English word to spell?
What is the hardest word to pronounce in the world?
The Most Difficult English Word To Pronounce
What is this word studied?
adjective. marked by or suggestive of conscious effort; not spontaneous or natural; affected: studied simplicity. carefully deliberated: a studied approval. learned.
What do you mean by study?
Study is to spend time learning about or investigating a subject. Study is the act of learning and spending time discovering information or an academic work or investigation about a particular thing or subject area. An example of study is learning about science or the study of science.
How do you pronounce English words online?
HowToPronounce.com is a free online audio pronunciation dictionary which helps anyone to learn the way a word or name is pronounced around the world by listening to its audio pronunciations by native speakers.
How do you say science in French?
French translation of ‘science’
- [class, teacher] de sciences.
- [degree, graduate, student] en sciences.
- [lab] scientifique.
- [museum] des sciences.
- [correspondent] scientifique.
How do you say education in different languages?
In other languages education
- American English: education /ɛdʒʊˈkeɪʃən/
- Arabic: تَعْلِيم
- Brazilian Portuguese: educação.
- Chinese: 教育
- Croatian: školovanje.
- Czech: vzdělání
- Danish: uddannelse.
- Dutch: onderwijs.
How do you say study in different languages?
In other languages study
- Arabic: يَدْرُسُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: estudar.
- Chinese: 学习
- Croatian: učiti.
- Czech: studovat.
- Danish: studere.
- Dutch: studeren.
- European Spanish: estudiar.
What are the 10 most mispronounced words?
Here are 20 of the most commonly mispronounced words in English, and how to say them right.
- 1 Pronunciation. Ironically, many people mispronounce this word!
- 2 Cupboard.
- 3 Epitome.
- 4 Salmon/almond.
- 5 Library/February.
- 6 Definitely.
- 7 Ask.
- 8 Wednesday.
What word takes 3 hours to say?
isoleucine’ is the chemical name of ‘titin’. A man has been recorded spending more than three hours to pronounce what is supposedly the longest word in the English language.
What is the hardest English word to spell?
Top 10 Hardest Words to Spell